1) Responsive Design – we can’t stress this enough! Your website has to look the same on any device, mobile or otherwise!
2) Have a good headline on your landing page.
3) Update to fresh content that clearly states the benefits of your product or service without a lot of hype.
4) Use videos and images in order to humanize your brand, in addition to stock images.
6) Include headshots of yourself/team, to personalize/humanize your brand.
7) Use good Title Tags which are important for the Search Engines.
8) Adopt one main call to action whether it’s “grab,” “reserve,” or simply “call.”
9) Contact Information!! You wouldn’t believe how many people still don’t have this on every page!
10) Promote your Social Media channels with feeds, links, icons, etc., across your site.
If you need help implementing any of these tips on your website then call us - we can help!
941-870-5343 or use our Contact Us page.
We recently received an order from this company. Inside the box with the order was a speech bubble shaped postcard encouraging customers to use Social Media to promote the company’s products. Very clever!
Have you noticed the wee Windows icon appearing on the bottom right of your tool bar? That icon means that Microsoft will release Windows 10 on June 29th and here is what it means for you.
Depending on your current version of Windows, you may be offered a free upgrade that would be good for one year, but should you take the update? Well, maybe…..
The reviews have all been positive because it needs less resources and runs fast. It also replaces most of the things that users didn’t like about Windows 8, however, we recommend that you wait and see what the feedback is first from other users.
If you have any doubt about taking the update you should consult with your support technician BEFORE accepting the update and make sure you back-up your files before you do anything!
If you are currently on Windows 8 you will see changes, tweaks and upgrades. If you’re on Windows XP then this will be a huge change for you and your staff, which is something you should take into consideration before making a decision.